Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Driving.

So I drove Bethmom's car tonight to pick up the boys from ODPC. First of all Bethmom's Jeep is ALOT different than the VW and the Mazda I was driving in Minnesota. The gas is alot more sensitive and the steering is kinda funny. We were pulling out of the Wendy's parking lot after getting Frosties for everyone and Sweet Tea for me and I had to cross 4 lanes of traffic because I needed to be on the far left side of the road so I could turn left. At one point there was a gap and Bethmom yelled "Gun it!" but I couldnt do it! I chickened out. But the next one came and I was like Wham! made it all the way across and everyone in the car cheered. I was proud :)
Second of all, Going to ODPC was also an adventure. I think I saw 2 people I knew. One of them called me Victoria. I kinda recognized her. I don't know her name though. Heh. Muh Bad.
Don't you just hate that?! When someone knows you and then you don't know them. And then you feel bad because they took the time to know your name but you have no earthy idea what their is. I always feel bad and then I go out of my way to remember their name so it doesn't happen again.

Well.. My sweet tea is waiting for me. Adios.

Sincerely, Veronica

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the driving, before we know it you'll be enrolled in Road Ragers Therapy!

    ReplyDelete